Alex Seroff is a highly successful broker and attorney, having sold over $275 million in Silicon Valley real estate since 2013. His vast experience, coupled with the resources of the Heng Seroff Group and his educational background, enable him to provide clients with unparalleled personal service.
Before co-founding the Heng Seroff Group, Alex was the Vice President of Listings at DeLeon Realty where he sold over 80 homes in just two years, representing sellers in Mountain View, Palo Alto, and surrounding cities throughout the West Valley and Peninsula. He also has served as the Assistant Director of Sales where he led a team of up to 22 buyer agents and support staff with Kim Heng. His leadership role spanned 2014, when the team was named the #1 team in the United States, and 2016, when the team was named the #1 team in California.
Alex is a Bay Area native with deep local knowledge having lived in Mountain View, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, and San Jose. Before his sales career, he graduated with a JD from the University of California Hastings College of the Law and worked at a Silicon Valley land use law firm and as an appraiser.
- Sold over $275 million worth of real estate
- Managed two listing teams to sell over 80 homes in just two years
- Led a team of up to 22 buyer agents and assistants
- Authored numerous articles published in the Palo Alto Daily Post regarding important legal, local, and other topical developments in the real estate market
- Quoted by the San Jose Mercury News in multiple articles to provide analysis of the present real estate market
- Well known for being a sophisticated and strong negotiator while maintaining excellent relationships in the real estate community
- Featured in and narrated a multitude of property videos
- State Bar of California, California Bar License No. 287936
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Harvard University School of Law, Program on Negotiation and Leadership Certificate, 2017
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BA, Political Science, 2008
- California DRE# 01921791
WeChat ID: alexseroff