The Heng Seroff Real Estate Group would like to update you on the latest housing market conditions. Please see below for our January to November 2021 market overview compared to the same period in 2020 for Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
Throughout the major cities of Silicon Valley, we have observed the following:
• Many cities are enjoying double digit appreciation for single family homes year over year.
• An increase in price and decrease in inventory of single family homes in most areas
has created upward pressure on prices.
• Home sales surged in the second half of last year and throughout 2021 due to pandemic-
• Number of sales will continue to decline in cities across Silicon Valley.
• Home prices will continue to rise across the region, but at a slower pace than 2021.
• Condo and Townhome prices will continue to recover.
• Federal reserve policy will impact home prices.
• Bay Area will continue to be the high cost, low inventory market of the nation.
To request an update on a specific neighborhood, please email email@example.com, or call Kim at (650) 516-7506.
SANTA CLARA COUNTY MARKET CONDITIONS
SAN MATEO COUNTY MARKET CONDITIONS
Get in Touch
firstname.lastname@example.org | (650) 690-2858 | www.hengseroff.com/contact