We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well during these challenging times. In an effort to keep our clients informed, we want to provide an update on the local real estate market and industry. The Heng Seroff Group is, as always, ready to assist our clients in any way possible while working remotely.
Here are some updates we have received from local organizations:
- All physical real estate offices have closed but services are still functional as everyone is working from home. The Heng Seroff Group and Keller Williams are holding phone and web-based meetings.
- Banks and title companies remain fully staffed as essential businesses.
- The Santa Clara County and San Mateo County Recorder’s Offices are still recording deeds electronically to allow transactions to close.
- All broker tours and open houses have ceased at this time. Homes can be viewed through private or digital showings.
- The spring market is still active. Since last week, there has been a significant increase in new homes on the market.
- We are still experiencing multiple with most homes whether we are representing buyers or sellers.
The public’s well-being comes first and foremost. We will continue to provide our clients with the highest level of service, while taking socially-responsible measures. If you would like to view any property, there are plenty of alternatives that we are happy to provide such as 3D Tours, videos, FaceTime, or private showings following social distancing guidelines.
As the news is ever changing, keep us in mind as an up-to-the-minute resource for current housing market conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. The Silicon Valley community is a family and we will continue to protect one another during these unique and challenging times.
-The Heng Seroff Group