Kim Heng has been in real estate for 17 years, rapidly rising to become one of the top agents in Palo Alto and surrounding cities. She has represented clients in over $500 million worth of transactions. As a savvy investor herself, she is able to use her expertise to guide her clients to the best deals. Drawing upon her extensive experience and strong education, including an MBA and training at Harvard, she regularly structures transactions so they are optimized for her clients.
Prior to co-founding the Heng Seroff Group, Kim was the Director of Sales at DeLeon Realty, managing a team of up to 22 buyer agents and supporting staff. Under her leadership, the team sold over $650 million in just four years, resulting in recognition as the #1 team in the United States in 2014 and the #1 team in California in 2016. She actively mentored, trained and supervised the buyer agents, while still devoting the majority of her time towards providing excellent service to her clients.
Kim also singlehandedly led an initiative to establish a strong relationship with the local Mandarin-speaking community. Quickly successful, she established a subsidiary in China and marketed directly to overseas buyers. Drawing upon these strong relationships, Kim is expertly positioned to draw the maximum number of buyers to listings.
Kim was born in China and immigrated to the United States in 1992. She holds an MBA in Finance and is a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS). She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Sold over $500 million worth of real estate
- Lead a successful team that sold over $600 million worth of real estate in just 4 years
- Became one of the most prominent real estate brokers in the Chinese Community
- Authored a multitude of articles regarding the influence of China’s currency outflow policy and the impact of Chinese Buyers to the Silicon Valley real estate market
- Hosted a successful Chinese real estate radio show for many years
- Frequently interviewed for her expert opinion on real estate related matters on television and radio, as well as for newspaper and magazine articles
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Top Agent Network
- Harvard University School of Law, Program on Negotiation and Leadership Certificate, 2017
- University of Texas, MBA, Finance, 1999
- Northwestern University, BA, Business Administration, 1991
- California DRE# 01884007
- Fluent in English and Mandarin